Friday, August 22, 2008

Daffodil Day

http://www.888dag.com/
Daffodil Day
Wake up in the early morning, rushing to the station, suddenly the yellow colours in front of all my view. I haven't realise it's Daffodil Day. Thanks for the volunteers of the stalls, thanks to all the supported people. You see this beautiful yellow flower everywhere. You can feel the love across Sydney everywhere. Give this yellow to your friend, your neighbour, and the people around you, What is your feeling? Safe? Access? Inclusion?

I have a very very happy day. Thanks for all the people helping me whenever I got problem. special thanks to the guy of dental clinic this moring, helping me to fix the computer keyboard. Even it is a small thing for him, but it's meaning a lot to me. Otherwise the stress will attack to me as I am so busy at that time. any unexpected trouble might hit me. I remind myself, try to help others also, even a tiny thing. From that way, People happy, I happy, That is my whole life target. On the way to the target, I happy to learn and try different things, not for me, that's for us. for our whole world.

1 comment:

Madame Synesthesia said...

What a lovely message, delivered Crystal Clear :o)